The Splash Session is the heart and soul of Splash Studio: a three hour painting experience with a local Milwaukee artist. Over the course of the session, the artist will guide you through one of our featured paintings, giving you tips and tricks on ways to complete the painting - and also plenty of space to make creative decisions along the way. At the end of the session, you'll get to take your painting home, and we'll do all the clean up!
1. Head over to our calendar and check out all the featured paintings. Click around on them to learn more about the artist, style, or even the history of the painting. All of the paintings were created by Team Splash Studio artists with local Milwaukee ties.
2. Once you've settled on a featured painting, date, and time, go ahead and make your reservation. We'll assume that multiple people on the same reservation will want to sit together. If members of your group are all reserving separately, just give us a heads up in the notes section when you make your reservation and we will seat you all together.
We require a credit card to hold the reservation, but it won't be charged unless you cancel less than 24 hours before your session. So, you can register a bunch of people, and then people can pay separately when they arrive. No hassle.
3. Show up for your Splash Session 15 minutes early to get checked in, browse our latest gallery shows, and grab a drink before the artist kicks things off.
4. Paint and drink your heart out. Don't forget to tag us at @SplashStudio in all your awesome pictures on Instagram and Twitter.
5. Take your painting home. We'll clean up!
6. Check out our Facebook Photo Stream after the session to see all of the fun pics we posted.
Ages 15+ welcome.
What We Do
Mon: Closed (Private Events)
Tue: Closed (Private Events)
Wed: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
Thu: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri: 12:00pm - 10:30pm
Sat: 10:30am - 11:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
© COPYRIGHT 2016. Splash Studio, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.