We've heard it again and again... "Splash Studio would be the perfect place for a singles night!" And frankly, we can't argue with you. It's way more fun than a normal bar, there's a built-in activity to talk to your date about, and you can learn a lot about someone by how they approach a blank canvas.
Your wish is our command, Milwaukee!
- Make a reservation for the session HERE. The event cost is $25/person).
- Show up for the session on June 16th at 7:00pm to sign in and pick up your free drink*.
- Once you’ve checked-in, you’ll fill out a nametag and be assigned a short ID number. You’ll also receive colored bead strands that identify your dating preferences.
- Enjoy mingling, happy hour drink specials, and old school video games from 7:00pm-7:30pm.
- One of our cool local artists will kick off the painting session around 7:30pm.
- During the painting session, you’ll start by sitting next to someone with similar interests, then rotate seats about every 10 minutes. We’ll take breaks throughout the evening so that you can connect (or reconnect) with someone in particular.
- At the end of the event, you’ll write down the ID numbers of the singles you’d like to meet again. We’ll do some fancy magic to identify all the pairs, and then send you an email within 24 hours that includes contact information for your particular matches.
- In about a year, you’ll contact us to reserve your wedding party private event… (sorry, we skipped ahead a bit).